Hospitals and health facilities have the responsibility of ensuring the safety of their patients every time. All the time. This is a task that needs to be taken seriously especially since it is going to put the lives of patients on the line. Since this is not an easy feat to achieve, it is always necessary that health facilities will have proper regulations and guidelines that are set to ensure that every single time that they will set foot in these facilities, they can be assured that they will b properly looked after. This is the reason why in the EU, proper frameworks are put in place to ensure this at all times.
New Blog Entries
- Healthcare workers are using modafinil for long hours and focus
- Common Errors in the Healthcare System that Puts Patients’ Safety at Risk
- Ensuring Patient Safety Should be Top Priority in Health Facilities
- What Health Facilities Should Do to Ensure Patient Safety
- How to Ensure Patient Safety in Medical Facilities